Ftp, Mysql, apache all down on stoli?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Reaction score
i was wondering why mysql ftp and apache are down on stoli, i dont know i was told by a staff member that apache on stoli is up but its down on my account page, and i cannot access my page....(Even my new page is down page that i got suspended for not having my ads on.... ) please i need all these things for my website ,ESPECIALY apache!!! lol, is there something wrong or is my site screwed up...and i need to somehow fix it myself or will an admin or staff need to fix it....

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
If it is down, it's being worked on. They know it's down, and it's not just affecting you. Whats your site address? And, how do you know it's down? You can see the status of the services by logging into www.x10hosting.com/login

chief

Reaction score
ok yes it is affecting me my site is a game, all done in php(no apache no php,) no mysql, no access to databases for my game, no ftp i cant get my site updated...

http://nro.x10hosting.com

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Okay, Enough. THEY know the servers are going up and down, hence all the work being done.

It'll be fixed soon. Just stick it out, wait it out.

Sorry for the last time, I vented on ya.. I see the same post 50 times a day, it gets old. In the future, Please read others' posts before making the same one.

Last edited:

chief

Reaction score
that wasnt going at them that was going at you, my post was a question just asking why it was, and you said it wasnt affecting me i was simply telling you it affected me no offence intended

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a bug since we last updated cPanel and Apache to 2.2. We're working with cPanel to figure it out, they just respond slowly :).

Regarding MySQL, it will show down on Stoli because we have yet the status script to the new remote server.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
that wasnt going at them that was going at you, my post was a question just asking why it was, and you said it wasnt affecting me i was simply telling you it affected me no offence intended

Actually, just to clear up this matter - he stated :

If it is down, it's being worked on. They know it's down, and it's not just affecting you

He said if its down ... and its not just affecting you. So if you are affected, probably a bunch of others are as well.

Anyway, Corey responded. So, unless there is something new to add - I will close this. The original poster can reopen if they need.

chief

Reaction score
There is a bug since we last updated cPanel and Apache to 2.2. We're working with cPanel to figure it out, they just respond slowly :).

Regarding MySQL, it will show down on Stoli because we have yet the status script to the new remote server.

thank you, but my server that needs to use the mysql and its not accessing the database, i have used remote mysql to redirect it like that do i also need to tell my script its moved?, if so what would i need to change it to?

and im realy sorry about that i misread it and thaught he said its not affecting you (ive heard somthing about him and it affected my judgement and i realy didnt like him i dont know why, i just didnt so red or whatever your name is im realy sorry, i was a little ticked about it lastr night and stuff so i want to appolagise to you and i will try to be better about it (my server has been off and on for a lot lately and im just getting a little ticked about it because i was just getting a good playerbase, im again realy sorry and there was no offense intended to staff with my bluntness

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to change localhost to mysql.x10hosting.com

This is usually found in a config file with your other database settings.

chief

Reaction score
ok thank you, and with no one accesssing the main part of my site how the hell do i have a resource usage going into the red in my acc manager?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
ok thank you, and with no one accesssing the main part of my site how the hell do i have a resource usage going into the red in my acc manager?

If we are working on the server; wouldn't the load be high? Also if you knew it was server wide why would you ask why it's in the red for your site?

Last edited:

chief

Reaction score
because i worded it wrong...i know its for the whole server.....

Status
Not open for further replies.