[FuzionOS Contest]Free Windows Vista Buisiness Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
[Contest]Free Windows Vista Buisiness Giveaway

Welcome to the all new FuzionOS! This contest contains the giveaway of Windows Vista Business Edition for FREE and subscriber packages! With this you can install it on your PC and have the brand new OS in your hands.

To enter the contest, simply post in the thread located here. With the following information:

Code:
Username:
Post Count (Must have 70 posts to be allowed to enter!):

So what's the rules? Contest rules are as follows:

1. Only members with 150 or more posts (as of 6:24 -5:00 (EST) Feb. 25, 2007), Subscribers may participate. If you do not fall into either of these categories but would still like to participate, you are encouraged to register as a subscriber.
2. You may only post once in the thread. If anyone is caught posting more than once in the thread with another account, that person will be disqualified from this giveaway. Any posts which break forum rules will also result in your disqualification.
3. Staff members cannot participate in this giveaway. Sorry.
4. This is an international giveaway.
5. This contest expires on Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 11:59 PM -5:00 (Eastern Standard Time). All posts posted after that time will not qualify in the giveaway. Then we will pick one lucky winner and they will have won the Windows Vista Business edition.
6. NO SPAM! If any spam is found it will be deleted and you will be given a warning. If you spam again you will be disqualified.

Staff/I reserve the right to edit this giveaway at any time for any reason.

The winner will have the choice of either getting the CD key for Windows Vista Business edition or getting the box/case, CD, manual, etc. for a small Shipping and Handling charge.

This is how the placing system is going to work:

1st place: Free Windows Vista Business Edition and free 12 month Subscriber Pkg.
2nd place: Free 6 month Subscriber pkg.
3rd place: Free 3 month Subscriber pkg.

Good luck to all and may the best man win!

PS: Next month there will be a new contest with the title that says something like this: O7

View: FuzionOS
View: Contest Page
View: FuzionOS Forums

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
If i get the cd key where will i get vista?

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Will you accept points for the shipping/handling charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.