Gabrial here

gabrialm

Reaction score
H'lo everyone, I'm Gabrial. Good to see a well supported free php service. I've been looking for a good host for a long time to do my production work before I get my paid service when I officially launch, and by all accounts I do believe I will be purchasing my paid hosting from x10hosting!

A little about myself, I'm 25 and currently living in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. I have been practicing my web design skills since 2000. Having never released an official site as of yet this will be my first launched work. Why you ask? I am my own worst critic, sometimes I'm just too damn critical of my work and am never satisfied, always striving for perfection.

Right now I am in development of my personal site (8 years in the making) which includes my blog, and personal pages such as my Resume, Portfolio, Profile and Photo Gallery.

It can be viewed here: http://gmac.exofire.net

It is a work in progress and there is no content on there as of yet just a bunch of Lorem Ipsum. But in time I do hope to populate with some preliminary content, but for now I am focusing on the backend scripting, as I have 99% solidified the design, and cleaned up the XHTML and CSS code.

Feel free to drop me a line with any suggestions you may have regarding what is already there, as I am always accepting constructive critism.

Cheers,

Gabrial MacLeod

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.