gallery

motokruisers

Reaction score
hey guys i want to put a gallery in my website but i saw this website gallery style and i like it he has a recent pics on the main page and the gallery page its like a forum format. check it out hardcoreminichoppers.com what gallery did he use is this in fantastico?

coinoperated_kid

Reaction score
nope, he used a hack mod to enable the gallery, i really have no clue where to obtain it, but i'll look for you.

motokruisers

Reaction score
ok thanks. for the mods can anyone help me with a little html. if you have the time can you put the ad in my mainpage and forum its motokruisers.com

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
motokruisers said:
ok thanks. for the mods can anyone help me with a little html. if you have the time can you put the ad in my mainpage and forum its motokruisers.com
Sure I can do that for you, but you need them on all pages, and I dont have the time to do that..

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'll Take a look at it in a while, where do you want the ad on the home page? Im not that great with HTML but I can get the job done

motokruisers

Reaction score
on the bottom where it says sponsor dont worry you dont have to scroll down to view it.

motokruisers

Reaction score
op my bad um just put it where you dont have to scroll down maybe at the top right can you put it in my forum aswell? pls. but put it on the top center for the forum.thanks