Game you will love to play

naresh

Reaction score
hello friends,
most of us have played one or other games and some prefer educational games and others action and some prefer sports game but we always demand more of them and from these imaginations and demands developed X box and other gaming console from simple DOS games.
So, lets share what other type of games you will love to play by making a wild imagination and what improvements you need in the existing games so that you will love to play those games more and more.
cheers !

shaunak

Reaction score
I love the age of mythology series.
The addition of the chinese mythology to the series would add a great touch. Not to mention a graphics engine update.

Another game I really liked was the Sim City series.
If the developers added a goal based victory system, it would be great. Currently the game has no aim as such...... i mean, you never actually win!

Combat flight simulator is another great game.
I just hope they release a new version, esp after Filght sim X has just been launched.

manzoor

Reaction score
wow burning crusade :), assassin's creed , halo 3 , need for speed prostreet, command and conquer 3, age of empires the asian dynasties, gta IV, and hell alot I just can't remember :)

eternal-empire

Reaction score
Halo
Total War Series(especially Rome Total War)
AoE
AoM

Thats all...I mostly play MMOs in browsers :D

NSChan

Reaction score
One of my favorite games ever is Final Fantasy 10. Awsome story, great gameplay. now i just need to buy a PS2 again to play it...

Agenator

Reaction score
Hmm well if your asking about innovations in the gaming industry i'd really like to see an MMOFPS *massivly online first person shooter* which would essitaliy be open-world carnage :p. You level up with kills, you get points with kills, you can hijack, destroy, move, and mutliate anything. Clans would essentally be teams. You could choose between clan member (essentail a gang), bounty hunter, free lancer, or Military personel. Each class with its own set of benefits. You choose this after you get out of basic training. If you free lance then you can kill absoluetly anyone you want. And that could be one out of millions playing at once. Yes there would be safe zones, but they would be few and far between. It would require probably a massive console to run but it would be awesome. The servers would hold just enough people to populate the world but not enough to cause mass panic every where. (not to mention rediculous and futuristic modes of transport such as jet packs). You could essentally jet pack up to the roof of a building, and start sniping, or you could have a massive street fight with rival gangs, or you could bomb the hell out of some Faschist clan in your F-22 in the air force. The possibilities are endless. This is my dream game, maybe Ill make it a reality someday....

Slinki

Reaction score
Age of Empires
Sims/City
World In Conflict
And my favorite, Command and Conquer series.

[/rtsfanboy]

Jayecifer

Reaction score
As someone who works in the game development field I play many games few stand the test of time.

Fallout
Fallout 2
Diablo
Diablo 2
The Ur-Quan Masters (Star control 2)

Games I'm a part of:

The Universal (theuniversal.net) <- I'm a texture artist for this game.
Cyberpunk Online <- Currently unreleased project: I'm a writer/artist. Beta in January. :p

Singard

Reaction score
Sims
Elders Scroll IV
StarCraft
Lineage II

are the games which I love to play :D

mattura

Reaction score
(in increasing age order!)
Command and Conquer
Chip's Challenge
Horace Goes Skiing

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Here are some games that I love to play, even to this day:

Fallout 1 and 2
Chrono Trigger
KOTOR 1, 2
Halo (all of em)
Final Fantasy 7
World Of Warcraft (in moderation of course)

More recently Mass Effect feels like a game I'll be playing years to come.

vrapp

Reaction score
company of heroes - nothing to improve, great as is
battlefield 2 - remove several annoying exploits in mp, make it more realistic
flight simulator - fix numerous bugs

brittain

Reaction score
i love the counter strike series because i love online first hand shooting :D

Dutch

Reaction score
Battlefield 2, GTR2, Medal of Honor(all), Rainbow 6, Ghost Recon.

Racing and War!:naughty: