Get a free sig on my website!

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I would like some people to look at my website design, www.grafsig.co.cc , and tell me what they think of it. I know, the ads aren't displaying, but I added the code, so there is a problem (issue posted on support forum).
If you stumble upon a blank page it's that I created the page but there is no content, and a 404 page means for now that the function isn't available, the page not created.
I will warn you when the website will be done.
I am pretty proud of it as I coded almost everything, except some function modified from internet or phpbb3 and a folder structure similar to the one of phpbb3.

tittat

Reaction score
Looks cool, but still you can improve.
The site refused to load in IE6,please have a look in to this issue.
Good luck.

sunils

Reaction score
I cant open your site. Its asking me to download the source file. Please correct it.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
@tittat : I will try to, but I have IE7, and hardly use it

@sunils : what browser are you using, FF, Chrome, safari, IE?

and I will edit things in the template such as the header image (my friend is working on it)

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
I know what's the problem: I put a code in the .htaccess to redirect requests to the index.php page to the / page... and IE is completely lost!

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
looks good, but it also looks a bit pixelated. perhaps you should widen the websites width, as in the table width or whatever. perhaps to, uh, 750 px?