Get a potential $2.25 for FREE by doing NOTHING!

LyteNight

Reaction score
This guide does not guarantee that this method will ALWAYS work. I will explain the limitations in detail in this guide.

First you need to register at Cash Lagoon.
http://cashlagoon.com/
or if you want to use my referral link and also jump straight to the sign-up page:
http://cashlagoon.com/step1
You can skip the ads as it will not improve your chances of doing offers or make you more money.

After you sign up, log-in.

Go to the Coupons page and click the button. Once again, you'll have to skip through all the ads as it will not improve your chances of doing offers or make you more money.

Enter the following coupon codes (after entering the security code on the page):
FreeCashPro - 1.00 point - Expiration Date Unknown (Verification Required)
NOMOREMIN - 0.25 point - Expires after 1000 redemptions (Verification Unknown)

I suggest entering NOMOREMIN first and then entering FreeCashPro. You can cash out (Verification Required) via PayPal after you get 0.02 points (aka 2 cents).

If you really enjoy this site, please take the time to fill out offers for more points.

Please do not post any material not related to CashLagoon or this guide. Thank you.

------------------------
Verification Required means that you need to verify your account before using. This is a simple process of calling in to their voice-mail system and leaving your account information using the phone listed on your account.

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm...sounds like its your site.
I'll take a look later.
Thanks for this offer.

Last edited:

LyteNight

Reaction score
This actually isn't my site, but I discovered this and am willing to share the method with members of x10hosting :).

Also if this worked for you, please post a reply in this topic describing how easy it was.

wormat22

Reaction score
these promo codes no longer work, although you still get the $1.00 for signing up. Also their paypal pay out minimum is 2.50 so you'll have to complete $2.50 worth of offers.

LyteNight

Reaction score
these promo codes no longer work, although you still get the $1.00 for signing up. Also their paypal pay out minimum is 2.50 so you'll have to complete $2.50 worth of offers.

These Promo Codes still work. You can only use FreeCashPro after you verify your account by phone. NoMoreMin is a new coupon code that was just released last week, but might of expired by now. The PayPal minimum payout is 0.02 cents as described in the Announcements on the right column on the index page:
January 30th, 2009
Cashlagoon now has NO MINIMUM Cashout Required. If you have a penny in your account, you can Cash it out and get that penny within 15 minutes! This is just another way CashLagoon is paving the way.