Get paid 500 credits a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

So basically I need active members on my forum (http://www.thecomputerforum.co.uk).

My offer is:

I need about six different people that would make about 10 posts per week on my forum and they would get paid 500 credits you can continue to complete this offer every month until I say so.

You will also get paid in credits for each post you make and they can be axchanged for services on my website.

Edit: Just another note to people that I will pay at the end of each month and we will just say that their are 4 weeks in every month so that is 40 posts a month.

Edit: I will also add all users who take part in this offer to the V.I.P user group.

Last edited:

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
I am already a registered user of your forum. My username is: Tareq in your forum. I am going to take your offer.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Ok Tariqul Islam. For anybody else who want to complete this offer there are 5 places left.

Daniel S

Reaction score
OK, Just another note to people that I will pay at the end of each month and we will just say that their are 4 weeks in every month so that is 40 posts a month.

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
Hi,

So basically I need active members on my forum (http://www.thecomputerforum.co.uk).

My offer is:

I need about six different people that would make about 10 posts per week on my forum and they would get paid 500 credits you can continue to complete this offer every month until I say so.

I would also be willing to do this, and I am already registered. My name there is the same as my name here.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Ok I have added you to the v.i.p user group. Their are 2 space left for more people.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Ok you have both been added to the v.i.p user group I will close this thread now since i have got five people.

*Thread Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.