Not open for further replies.

ntstatic

Reaction score
i have a free account meganet.x10hosting.com
everything was ok till yesterday
today browsing to the address gives the default web page
all my files are ok if i ftp to the www directory
please guide

by the way fantastic service even for the free web hosting, thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@meganet.x10hosting.com
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Chopin seems to be having an issue this morning with that page. Give it a few hours to sort itself out. If it doesn't, I'll get someone to take a look at the server.

ntstatic

Reaction score
Chopin seems to be having an issue this morning with that page. Give it a few hours to sort itself out. If it doesn't, I'll get someone to take a look at the server.

hi, thanks smith but its around 24 hrs and the problem is not solved. pls help me resolve the problem, thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

hi, thanks smith but its around 24 hrs and the problem is not solved. pls help me resolve the problem, thanks.

any update on the resolution of the above error ??

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
These files are copyright Meganet / Megasoft and required for support

I see your page now. Make sure to clear your browser cache and history before checking your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.