Getting more than 5 email addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88

Reaction score
Hey,

I started using x10hosting about 4 months ago and have been quite impressed with the service and quality. I did my research and chose the ad-free option and have been very happy with it, apart from the obvious glitch over the last few weeks. Although i must say a lot of effort has been put into it and I am very grateful.

Now, I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in one of the other sections but here goes. I understand that with the ad-free you can have up to 5 email accounts. I was just wandering if there is any way of getting more, via credits etc? The only way I can see of doing this without any hassle is to change to the corporate ad-advanced option, where even so this is limited to 15 accounts.

Thanks,
Alex

tittat

Reaction score
Another way to have more email accounts is to try google apps.Its ofcourse free....

Xemnas

Reaction score
Unless you are willing to upgrade to Ad-Enhanced or Paid hosting, you will have to consider either purchasing an x10email account, or signing up for something like GMail, Hotmail etc. Why do you even need the extra email accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.