Getting suspended for some strange reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycom2

Reaction score
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 2 of 3.

I recived this warning straight again after the unsuspention of my acount for the first time, all i am doing is updating my wordpress. I do not understand but i am afraid that if i unsuspend it , it will lead straght to 3 out of 3 warnings probably meaning a ban. I do not understand becuase i am not doing anything wrong and i dont like the fact that its supsending me. Please Fix this and deete my warnings? Im innocent.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please check your wordpress plugins for any caching plugins or any other plugins causing this issue.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

All the 3 warnings mean is that you won't be able to unsuspend yourself. It doesn't mean a ban. You can simply post here and someone will unsuspend your account. Incase you're unsure of what resource usage is, it's when an account is using too much of the server's computing power per a set amount of time. It's an automatic monitoring system to help keep things fast and to prevent abuse.

As you're using wordpress, you may want to disable any caching plugins you may have, or any other unnecessary plugins. Some are known to cause issues with High Resource Usage.
If you still have issues then, an account manager will be able to tell you exactly which file is causing the suspension.

You may also want to consider Prime, Illuminated or Premium, where the resource limits are much more lenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.