[GiveAway] Gravity Forms

Reaction score
So I had decided to get Gravity Forms but I never use it as I use Vanilla Forums to most communication. I am deciding to give the license away to one lucky member. All you have to do is post

"I would like to be entered in to this give away" I'll look through your posts and decided who I think is the best person for it.

Deadline: 07/16/2013
Winner will be announced: 07/17/2013

*If this isn't accepted here feel free to close it*

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Giving away a support license key is not allowed by their Terms and Conditions without their approval to transfer to a new owner (see section 7, paragraph 4). Make sure you get that approval before doing anything further with this thread.

PS. This is not an entry, just clarification about licensing restrictions regarding support keys. Note that since the software itself is GPL you can do whatever you want with it within the terms of the GPL, including giving it away; but whoever receives it would not be eligible for official support without aforementioned support key, nor will they get any of the other permissions granted by the Terms and Conditions page (such as the Warranty) since those Terms require purchase of a support license key.

Last edited: