Google Apps to host your Domain Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewarung

Reaction score
Anybody using free google Apps to host their domain email ??
If anyone has any experience or tips, bad or good that they would like to share about google apps. Please post it here..

Thanks

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
No; I use THIS to host my domain email:

emailzx7.png

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I use it for all my email accounts on all my domains.
My users find it easier to use and I find it easier to manage.
I recommend using it since the x10hosting smtp server goes down so often. When that happens you can't send emails. But if your using google for your email you still can!

Last edited:

ewarung

Reaction score
The Email service from x10hosting has been great since I moved to the paid server. The only problem is i can only get pop3 to work reliably I seem to get issues when using Imap (dunno if it's just me??) and I would prefer to use Imap since it sync to the server...

Also gmail gives you over 2 Gb of space, which is quite a lot since I don't have that much space on my plan. not that I need 2 gb for email but you never know...

It's just I heard from people that after switching they wouldn't get certain mail or that google hijacks their page ??

would be nice to get more input if anyone has experienced any problems with google..

Thanks

Slothie

Reaction score
I use google mail for my primary account since I will NEVER have to worry about it getting spamhaus-ed.

I do however use exchange mail for my mobile, since I require push mail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.