got new forum style look at it

LHVWB

Reaction score
The style looks okay, here are my comments.
You should try to avoid having the text on the menu buttons move when they are hovered over or they are the current button, it would look better if they were just highlight and preferably a different colour for the current button and the hovered buttons.
The green on black text looks odd.
The orange text down the bottom on its own also looks a bit odd, maybe you could put them into boxes to make them stand out?

delon

Banned
Reaction score
there was some error showing on the page

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/allinone/public_html/forums/cache/tpl_lightportal_overall_header.html.php on line 357

D

dWhite

Try to use a different color scheme other than yellow, as alot of people online hate bright yellow colored websites and will generally tend to leave.

I, myself, could only stay on your site for only a few seconds as the bright yellow started to burn my eyes. lol

tregtar

Reaction score
I have to agree, the colors are hard to look at after a while. Maybe some more subdued colors will work better. If you like yellow, orange and green, perhaps you can still use those, just not the super bright ones.

vTech

Reaction score
the orange theme looks aight except the green text on the left...and you should make the header image fit the whole header area....cos it's a lil smaller in size...