graphical hottness

Rising

Reaction score
Digipaints! (Basically i just paint some colors, liquify, paint some more, then do lighting and focus and everything) Hopefully you relize how hard it is lol... all defaults!
gildedcopy.jpg

dynastiacopy.jpg

cosmosorderoftheuniverse1.jpg

pixelgiftcopy.jpg

meteor.jpg

attackcopy.jpg

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Those are great? Think you could share soem of your brushes/fonts?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Wow those are pretty awesome.. I'm quite disabled when it comes to making abstract things; I'm a person that thinks in terms of practicality and reality

EvoEx

Reaction score
Pretty good, but I prefer grungy abstract art. I am really interested in the font(s) you used. Mind sharing them with me?

@Senor:

Looks like he used the smudge tool in conjunction with the Ripple filter. You can get that fady effect but using a soft grunge brush, select your eraser tool, set the strength to about 60-70%, and start erasing. Produces some very interesting results in my opinion.

Last edited:

Bonekhan

Reaction score
I like 'em. Suspectible brush use, yes, but it's easy to create this effect without them. Even so, I like the effect they have, I'm gonna try recreating this effect later :O

Chris Z

Reaction score
nice, i'd give them all a 10/10, they're brilliant! i wish i could do some kind of abstract art, i'd like a abstract background for a server status sig

Colin

Reaction score
Hey Rising good to see you again, shame redwater closed.......
1- is kinda wierd.
The rest are sweet.

Rising

Reaction score
dont use brushes, its better, and funner to use your own technique of 4-5 filters, then smudge/liquify until you like, but for a good color mixture take a brightly colored render/photo/c4d use the eye dropper and write down the colors, then use the airbrush to draw them on (airbrush works really good, when you vector in illustrator, then color in ps, and mix youre colors) yeah mix up to ripple tool, most of the time i keep it at 500 and medium or large and small for subtle effects in the bg at 200, then i do one of a couple things: 1.) Leave it 2.) Wave then Splatter then you can either 1.) Leave it 2.) Ocean Ripple then erase smudge and blur/sharpen it dependeding on where it is in the piece, as for font, most are Eurofence i got off 1001 font, i dont remember the other, just i think serif fonts (without dangling things w/e lol)

HyDr@

Reaction score
Best is gilded and meteor

Cosmos would look better than now if its more sharpen.

Pixel is a bit monotone, but the blending is nice.

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
Loving the entire lot.

Great work on the colours etc.

9/10 for all