Who's template do you like better??

• Hyper89

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Rising

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Colin

Reaction score
We know this has been a long time coming, but we finally got around to this.
So please vote for your favourite

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I vote hypers all the way. Awesome layout. Risings is also good but not as...

apple19

Reaction score
Hyper....Nice layout dude. Very nice. Other 1 is ok...but ye........

N2PGames

Reaction score
im sorry to be really rude but im the only PImp of Arts around here heheheh ... na im good but i cant ever code a theme into a html unless i made out the layout and have some one here code it .... but i like hyper89's theme for a fact that it can be used for php-nuke and html , the other one looks like a band site in flash.... now don't think my signature is teh best i can do lol :D

Colin

Reaction score
N2PGames said:
im sorry to be really rude but im the only PImp of Arts around here heheheh ... na im good but i cant ever code a theme into a html unless i made out the layout and have some one here code it .... but i like hyper89's theme for a fact that it can be used for php-nuke and html , the other one looks like a band site in flash.... now don't think my signature is teh best i can do lol :D
You are being rude, if I'm getting this right your trying to say your better then me and Rising? I'm sorry but there's no way in hell.

N2PGames

Reaction score
lol yes there is a way to hell and its through me :D !!!

Edited out by Phil - Resson: Image way to big please resize it or provide a link.

==== @ Staff ========
squintdance.gif

sorry if the image si too Big!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rising

Reaction score
i voted Hyper89, i think it would look better if it was sharpened though :D looks like you won on x10 7-1 :D

--Edit--

TEHEHEHEHEHEHE im stompin ya on rwgfx :D lol 3-0 good luck their as well

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Well they are both good - I really like Hyper89 one because it is more user friendly. Well done to both of you

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
gamez93 said:
I really like Hyper89 one because it is more user friendly. Well done to both of you
Yea, For sure.. You could using Hypers layout for alot of different sites, but with Risings you could only use it for like a punk band website or somthing close to it.

Colin

Reaction score
Ya for some reason the image quality is poor... I'm trying to fix it.