Graphics challenge

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok heres one for all you grfx dudes out there. You see this site Pedestrianz I am the webmaster of this site for a local band in my town. The band is happy with the site (Believe me its not done yet) but the one thing they are not happy with is the banner. Can anyone make a new one ?? I asked the band manager what she had in mind. and she says that the banner should have something to do with pedestrianz, you know road signs for pedestrians and stuff. Stuff related to pedestrians.

I tried to make a banner for the site about the same size as that one. in the background of the banner I had all sorts of different signs that pedestrians would see walking down the road. That was the managers idea Well I liked it to ....my problem was she also said she wanted the word "Pedestrianz" on the Banner spelled EXACTLY like it is. Except for one thing, The "Z" at the end has to cross the "T" in the name and then do a sort of Zoro thing at the end or bottom of the "Z" She also said that the name could be made to look like it was spray painted. After seeing all the cool sigs and grfx you ppl make I thought hey why not give it to them to see if they can do it. Can you ???? Hope I was clear on this if not just ask. I have been authorized by the band mamger to give 2 free tickets away to a upcoming concert.

NOTE: Keep in mind the band is from Ontario and is a local band

arkitek

Reaction score
My god... is that them on the frontpage? woah... this would be a "southern band" no doubt?

*cough* :chris:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No this is a band from Ontario... (small town) They are awesome actually. Been to there concerts and band practices...they all have been playin about 20 years or plnger. I just thought you guys could help out with a banner

Foggy

Reaction score
I don't clearly understand the part about how the "z" should be in the name. Maybe you can make a quick concept graphic, just to explain what you are talking about for that specific part. I will then try to make a banner. I'm not the very greatest with graphics, but I'll try.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
This is only the text. This is the way the letters have to be ONLY the "P" is capitalized. and the "T" and the "Z" have to be joined like I did. The tail of the "Z" can be your own imagination

arkitek

Reaction score
pedestrianz2vu.png

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The writting is GREAT I love it don`t change that al all. I guess I should have said that it should be as big as the banner on the pedestrianz webpage. The only thing wrong with the image in that is that they are all guys in the band and that is the sign to a womans washroom isn`t it ....? LOL but that is GREAT like I said its the right idea and the writting is awesome ....nice job arkitek I love it

arkitek

Reaction score
actually i was thinking u could just grab that and stick it together... but hey, what the heck, ill just make the bloody banner right? lol

oh yeah... i can change it to a guy easily... ill just draw a huge.... *cough* lol nah... but ill make it a male one and put it to a banner...

a'tek

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
arkitek said:
actually i was thinking u could just grab that and stick it together... but hey, what the heck, ill just make the bloody banner right? lol

oh yeah... i can change it to a guy easily... ill just draw a huge.... *cough* lol nah... but ill make it a male one and put it to a banner...

a'tek

LOL well .....ummm no don`t draw a huge...*cough* LOL would be cool if you could put it to a banner. It looks awesome. Alot better than the one thats up there.:eek:riginal:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
That is well done, Very nice. I will let the manager see that and see if she likes it. I love it ...I think its exactly what they want Good job