Graphics Design

withambition

Reaction score
I'm offering graphics design to anyone interested. You choose how much you want to pay (preferably a reasonable amount). I don't have any recent graphics to display, but I assure you that the designs will be as close to professional as possible. Please provide me with basic information, including the price, of your request.

All designs will be done using Photoshop and Illustrator. Please note: I reserve the right to refuse your request due to time constraints and other instances.

Thanks!

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Could you make me a button for a profile. It is going to be used for the custom built forums on Serene OverloaD. I would prefer that it be dark blue and a reasonable size. I will give you 100 credits, also do you think you can provide me with the PSD?

withambition

Reaction score
Could you please be more specific? This is what I understood, could you verify this information:

Button that is to be used on a custom-built forum.
Text on the image should be, "Scene OverloaD"
Dark blue with a reasonable size.
You'd like the .PSD.

Is that correct? Did you mean that you wanted a banner for your signature instead of a button?

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Could you please be more specific? This is what I understood, could you verify this information:

Button that is to be used on a custom-built forum.
Text on the image should be, "Scene OverloaD"
Dark blue with a reasonable size.
You'd like the .PSD.

Is that correct? Did you mean that you wanted a banner for your signature instead of a button?
I'm sorry. What I said came out very wrong. I meant to say that I want a button that say profile on it so I may use it in my forums. It will be a link to each users profile. If you need to see the site I can post the link.

withambition

Reaction score
It's difficult to design a button without seeing the style and layout of the forum, but here is an extremely basic button.

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
No offense but I don't like it very much. The forums are the same as the site , which is the reason they are custom built. I have setup a "demo" account the info to login is

username: demo
password: demo

I am looking for a bit abstract button with and image if possible.