Great FREE way to advertise!

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Hi all

I have found a very good website (with some help), where you can add your site, then book a time/date to have your logo/link displayed on the frontpage. The site isnt all that popular at the moment, but Im sure it will grow.

Check it out, the links http://2famo.us/ - Its not a set and forget thing though, but totally free :)

Alex

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting idea, although if it's not got many visitors right now it's not particularly useful. Promising in the future though. Nice find :).

-Luke.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Interesting idea, although if it's not got many visitors right now it's not particularly useful. Promising in the future though. Nice find :).

-Luke.

Ah, but the only way for it's visitor number to increase is by people using it and recomending it in forums like this, as theres no link back required.

Alex

Daniel S

Reaction score
I have just signed up with this website and it seems quite good I will wait and see if I start to get more visitors.

mc150

Reaction score
yes looking forward for such offers and products definitely help us. i will try this and if i find such useful things i will definitely share with u. after all we need more visitors on our websites.

chappill

Reaction score
Wow thanks, I registered and I'm trying to find out how to book a slot lol.

Sohail

Reaction score
That seems like a good site, there's no point advertising on a site with few visitors though so I think i'll wait for the site to grow in terms of traffic before I try anything on it.

dirtracer36

Reaction score
If everyone says they will try it when traffic picks up, traffic will never pick up, lol. I am going to give it a try. I'll have to make a new logo first.