GTA San Andres (PC)

snedan

Reaction score
Wow !! I have only PC and therefore I cant play it bu untill now. I saw it in bittorent!! The funniest thing is that it isn't oficially released yet!! but you already can download it. So if someone played it please give me your comments!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I have not played the computer version, but the ps2 version is awesome!

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
The bittorrent link is probably a fake. There have been more and more of those popping up as of late. It's a shame. Bittorrent is a really great p2p protocol, but when people start hosting fake torrents, it just takes away from its value.

jmchort

Reaction score
i got game by torret (hoodlum release). Ins't fake!
Better graphics than vice city and very fun!!. I like it !!!

it need 5 gigs of free HD (1 for music radios)

bye!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Did you guys know that the PS2 version is rated better than the PC and the XBOX version?

Here are the ratings from gamespot.com

XBOX: 9.2
PC: 9.0
PS2: 9.6

Maurice

Reaction score
Probably because of the controls and the way of loading sequences?

silentmoon

Reaction score
Well, the controls are a bit different, but the graphics are much better. I like it!

Matt

Reaction score
i just got gta vice city for ps2 and its awesome! i love that game.

RollerC

Reaction score
i had San Andreas since October of last year. best game ever. I dont do the missions anymore. I just drive around and do stuff LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Woodsup

Reaction score
Ive had GTA for weeks now and im now bored of it, not as much to do when youve finished the main part unlike vice city. Reason gamespot gave it such a low rating is because of all the bugs crammed into the pc version.

Matthews255

Reaction score
ive seen a few bugs. It hates my screen res (1400x1050) and then its pixelated and laggy.

But its fun to mess around in for a while. Then its out with the cheats and go off to kill some gangs.

Woodsup

Reaction score
lol yeah, once ur completed the only way to have fun is to put on invincibility and run around slaughtering ballas

TranceOperator

Reaction score
I stopped playing the game 2 or 3 weeks after I got it, not really sure why. It's a fun game, I just really wish they'd make a GTA set in the current time, not in the 80's, not in the 90's, but NOW! I guess GTA3 was the closest to that, but that's when the game didn't have all the cool stuff like motorcycles, and a bunch of other stuff. I guess Liberty City Stories will be this game? Too bad it's only going to be for the PSP. Well, I have a PSP but still lol.

limelight

Reaction score
I heard that there was some way of unlocking a mini game only on the PC version. Could someone enlighten me on it, my bro has the game on his computer. I haven't played it yet.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Almost all PC games are laggy thats why I hate them... the counce games are better...I also got boared but still it is fun fun fun!!!!