gwbbcode allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vila4480

Reaction score
Hi, i just created a new forum on your hosting service.
The problem is that this forum is for a guildwars clan and our previous forum supported a mod/addon called gwbbcode which allows us to share attribute information in a post.
I cant seem to be able to fully install that mod on the forum, although i am certain i'm doing the right installation procedure (uploading it to the server then running /forum/gwbbcode/install.php). Does your hosting server forbid mods from being installed?
This is a critical and urgent matter for our clan.

Thank you for your time.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There's major maintenance going on right now, so it might interfere with installations every now and again. My only advice is to keep trying.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, i just created a new forum on your hosting service.
The problem is that this forum is for a guildwars clan and our previous forum supported a mod/addon called gwbbcode which allows us to share attribute information in a post.
I cant seem to be able to fully install that mod on the forum, although i am certain i'm doing the right installation procedure (uploading it to the server then running /forum/gwbbcode/install.php). Does your hosting server forbid mods from being installed?
This is a critical and urgent matter for our clan.

Thank you for your time.

There's major maintenance going on right now, so it might interfere with installations every now and again. My only advice is to keep trying.

I am adding to calistoy said, you can check this thread for information http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/115601-updates-upgrades-etc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.