Half-life 2 Template

Rising

Reaction score
Well heres my nights work, and im going to be designing a fansite based off of it, tell me what ya think

Attachments

• hl1 copy.jpg
    hl1 copy.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 84

AKValle26

Reaction score
that is AMAZING, but it's gonna be a bitch if you wanna make the columns expand

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
very nice.. if i were you id put a watermark so then someone wont steal it..

10/10!

Colin

Reaction score
I really like it, its easy on the eyes and unique. The only thing I'm not to sure of is the word navigation. I would make it a little darker. Other then that its really good

Last edited:

Rising

Reaction score
after i code it in everything, its gonna be availible for free on my website, lol it is gonna be a ***** to expand, thats why im just gonna use iframes :D forget slicing lol

Easier Method Than Slicing:
Make Two Main content boxes iframes
Image Map your Navigation

Tada!

Last edited:

Colin

Reaction score
Rising said:
after i code it in everything, its gonna be availible for free on my website, lol it is gonna be a ***** to expand, thats why im just gonna use iframes :D forget slicing lol

Easier Method Than Slicing:
Make Two Main content boxes iframes
Image Map your Navigation

Tada!

The only thing with iFrames is not all browsers support it

Rising

Reaction score
im hopin to get it on PC soon, only got it for the box, i love playing fps online with pc, lol cept my hand is in cast till wednesday :D thanks for all the support guys,
is their a list of browsers that dont support iframes? im really only worried about mozzila + Internet Explorer, im sure IE does, but not sure bout mozzilla, any help? btw getting Nav done right now

soten355

Reaction score
yowza! that's so freakin' sweet. I'd say, a great game with a great template.

Seifer

Reaction score
iframes? Don't ruin something that good looking with something like iframes. Use divs and PHP includes and it'll look good. I like the simplicity of it. Quite nice.

Rising

Reaction score
I do not know PHP? I know how to use div's though, ill try it, ive never used div's to code a graphics template

Colin

Reaction score
neither have I, how exactly would you do that? wouldn't putting the images in divs just put them one on top of the other?

Rising

Reaction score
you can align it so the text shows where you want it, its fairly simple, just like a xanga layout, aligning the blog to the box