Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 3

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

shadowdragon

Reaction score
What is the better game. COD [any] or Halo [any].

I prefer COD4 the best.Halo is to nerdy for me.
-----shadow dragon

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
COD4 is the best, I have briefly played number 5 and ya... It fails. I am done with the WW!

~!Coldfirezz

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm a Halo person, so I'd have to say that game, as Halo 1 was such a classic. Call of Duty is a great series though.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Yea, I am more of a Halo person, but I like Call of Duty better because I think it is better graphics and more realistic as in our time period!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I would prefer the Halo storyline any day, but when it comes to playing multiplayer, COD4 barely beats Halo 3 on my list just because there's more weapon variety. And because Halo 3 isn't out for PC yet..

xPlozion

Reaction score
cod4/pc ftw. cod5 went back to ww2 era, and i'm not into those kind of games. i'm into modern games (cod4, r6v, etc), nor am i into futuristic games either

botbg

Reaction score
Call Of Duty series is way better then Halo series.

Im not into that fake stuff...

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Call Of Duty series is way better then Halo series.

Im not into that fake stuff...

What fake stuff? Call of Duty series is a game, a very unrealistic game. If the game was realistic, it wouldn't be fun, much like the American Army games.

Halo on the other hand is not trying to be realistic. It's a sci-fi shooter with future weaponry, gadgets, armor, etc...

Anyway, between the two it's really no contest. Bungie has continually supported Halo 3 since it's release, not only with new map packs but even there website which integrates all the stats, pictures, etc into one convenient package.

By all means Call of Duty 4 isn't bad (COD:WAW is lame though), it just doesn't have that same support from Infinity Ward.

Another problem with the COD series is that they ping pong developers. One game can be game of the year and they throw the next iteration off to treyarch and it's just mediocre. It hurts the series credibility as well as the developers who makes it.

And why isn't this in Gamer's Lounge?

skai123

Reaction score
how can u compare a sci-fi game to a more realistic game?
And whats with the hate with COD5? It used the same engine as COD4, just set in WW2 with guns from that time period...

I think the Halo series is overhyped tho...

What fake stuff? Call of Duty series is a game, a very unrealistic game. If the game was realistic, it wouldn't be fun, much like the American Army games.

Halo on the other hand is not trying to be realistic. It's a sci-fi shooter with future weaponry, gadgets, armor, etc...

You just answered the question, Halo is not trying to be realistic, sci-fi shooter and all...
The previous poster doesnt like these fake stuff..

CoD is way more realistic than Halo, so...