HALP: Can't view my site, plus your site is often not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnsauce

Reaction score
I just signed up for free corporate hosting @ readeatsleep.x10hosting.com

I connected via ftp & uploaded phpbb. That seemed to work fine, but when I try to open install.php via the url I get a "Server not found" message, and the same if I type in readeatsleep.x10hosting.com. It's not a 404 error or whatever, it can't see your server at all.

I also can't access my cpanel at readeatsleep.x10hosting.com/cpanel, it only works if I type the port number instead of /cpanel. When I do /cpanel I get "Server not found".

When I load your main front page at www.x10hosting.com I get a mysql error for a second, then it loads.

Often when I try to access the forum I get a "Server not found" message, and sometimes when it is working it suddenly stops, and I have to keep refreshing to stop getting "Server not found".

When I click the support link on your main page I get "Server not found" aswell

When I look at the server status thread in the forum, there are no images to show the server status.

Any ideas? Help is much appreciated
Cheers
-Mike

Master Yoda

Reaction score
Number 1, check the news and announcements section.

Number 2, for breaking the rules which are posted in this thread here http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=18946 you will be warned as the rules clearly state which clearly state that you should NOT post threads in regards to you not accessing your site until the new server is COMPLETELY up and running.

Number 3, 2 things in regards to the x10Hosting site being down...either YOUR Internet provider is having problems or the people who host the website are having problems

This thread however will not be locked as perhaps an Administrator could answer the question in regards to the x10Hosting site better than what I can.

Also,the next person who posts that they can not access their site will have their thread or post DELETED and they will NOT ONLY be warned but will get a Private message from me personally in regards to the rules as they stand currently.

Burnsauce

Reaction score
Sorry, I hadn't read about the server change because this is the first time the forums have worked for me, and I wanted to ask my question before they stopped working again. I'll make sure I read the news and what not better next time.

Last edited:

Burnsauce

Reaction score
Also: warned? But my post was totally punk rock. The forum was all "No way, you can't post regarding technical problems" and I was all "Man, shuck that jive!"

Anyway, good luck with the server upgrades.

Cubeform

Reaction score
Burnsauce said:
Also: warned? But my post was totally punk rock. The forum was all "No way, you can't post regarding technical problems" and I was all "Man, shuck that jive!"

Anyway, good luck with the server upgrades.

But you should have read the warning at the top. You know, the one with the BIG LETTERS that warns you NOT to post about the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.