Happy VALENTINES Day! Feb. 14, 2008

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day to all!

happy valentines to all. share this special day with your special someone. do not let this special day pass without celebrating it. and hopefully cupid will shoot you with his arrow today.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day to all!

happy valentines to all. share this special day with your special someone. do not let this special day pass without celebrating it. and hopefully cupid will shoot you with his arrow today.

I have time. Its tomorrow. But my lil lady and I are doing something AFTER the 14th ( She has to work is why ) - we're going out of town for a few days. :)

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry Tomorrow. I already went out with my GF last week going again this sat.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I have time. Its tomorrow.
Timezones suck. :p

There's probably some reason why we don't use this time method, but I think everyone should use the exact same time. This doesn't mean your schedule will change. Everyone would have the same time on their clocks, but for some, they would go to work in the morning at 6:00 a.m. and others would go to work in the morning at 6:00 p.m. The a.m./p.m. of the 12-hour clock would be useless for a lot of people, though, since in many places a.m. would be in the afternoon, so 24-hour time would be used.

It's a bit difficult to explain (and some people thought this would mean they would now go to work at night instead of day or the other way around, which isn't true) but as an example, imagine the whole world has their clocks at 10:00 a.m. It would be daytime in one part of the world, but nighttime in another. Whether you considered 12:00 p.m. to be daytime or nighttime would be relative to your location, and your schedule would be based on that relativeness. If you worked the day shift you'd still work while it was daylight outside.

I think this would be simpler with some kind of visual.

Last edited:

rlodge

Reaction score
Can you believe that I got in trouble for being early!!!! I've been on the road for 15 days and thought today was tomorrow. Rather than just wait until I get home, I called to wish my wife a happy Valentines Day today and got bawled out for forgetting because I was early!!!

It's not terrible. She was joking but correct.

warlordste

Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day to all hope u all have someone nice to share it with and not alone like me lol but singles a good life 2