Have any ideas for a site network?

jeyul

Reaction score
If you have some ideas for sites that can be included in a network post here. I'm looking forward to build a site network : multiple useful sites ( online games, web directory, social network ) and I want your opinion on this - What kind of legal site ( because I tried the mp3s one and got suspended ) do you think it gather many visitors. You can post your idea of a successful site here and I will read all of them. If your idea gets to be selected I'll PM you and request a partnership ( text exchanges, advertising, promoting ) and if you'll accept we'll probably make a "contract" and share the benefits ( I can't use Google adsense or that kind of stuffbut I can put the advertisement code on the sites :biggrin: if you are kind enough to share the profit ) . Waiting for your ideas ;):cool:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Something like MySpace or Facebook that all of us who don't like using something as popular/cool can use quite happily.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm doing a similliar thing now. Go check out http://jagf.pcriot.com

Features already included:
Free pixel ads
Free wordlink ads
Forum

More will come!

I need suggestions on features and things to have too...

jeyul

Reaction score
Ok. :biggrin: I'll try to build a MySpace site :biggrin:. I've thinking of a social network .... what do you think about this?:cool: (on the social network you can upload photos/videos/audio, build your own blog, comment, rate or that kind of things :naughty: )

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Omg! That's gonna be pretty hard to make. But if you can php coding good it will be pretty easy. Like me nearly no knowledge of php at all. I have screwed up my site that many time that I have loosed the count of it :happysad:.

Good luck!