Have what it takes to be staff?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello x10 Members,

x10 is once again taking on some new staff members. Please PM me your applications and they will be reviewed accordingly.
We are hiring for the sales team and the Account Managers. Please send your applications to me in the following format:

Previous Experience:
Timezone:
How many hours per week:

Sales is responsible for recruiting new members and going through offers\posting new offers for x10 cash. They are expected to get atleast 100 clicks on their referral link a week.

Account Managers are responsible for helping members in the forums and expected to review atleast 100 accounts for TOS violations weekly.

Please don't lie about how many hours per week you can put in, I will hold you to this. Also, you will not receive a PM if you are not selected.

Good Luck

dharmil

Reaction score
Previous Experience: Worked For a web-host before PCT
Timezone: -5
How many hours per week:21

Chris Z

Reaction score
Corey said:
X10 is once again taking on some new staff members. Please PM me your applications and they will be reviewed accordingly.

^^ he said PM don't reply to the topic, and especially don't say "oh yes! i hope i get picked" or any other spam post similar to the above, btw i'm not necessarily talking to you about this part dharmil, just anyone in general that *hopes they get picked*

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
^^ he said PM don't reply to the topic, and especially don't say "oh yes! i hope i get picked" or any other spam post similar to the above, btw i'm not necessarily talking to you about this part dharmil, just anyone in general that *hopes they get picked*
Thanks, that just what I was gonna say, post here only questions please.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I think this weekend or next week.

Master Yoda

Reaction score
Any idea on what is happening with the new staff?? Have they been selected or are the present staff still considering what members to choose?

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Master Yoda said:
Any idea on what is happening with the new staff?? Have they been selected or are the present staff still considering what members to choose?

Not sure, but two new staff members have been selected (Torch and MicrotechXP)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Origin said:
What benefits do staff get?

You get yelled at by me a lot. Different benefits based on performance ;)

-Corey

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
il join!!!! i want to be staff bad!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Please stop those comments, I know you all want to be staff, you don't have to tell us, you'll be chosen if you meet the requirements.

Articz

Reaction score
pm sent hopefully im not to late and thx for the opportunity

articz

Jacob

Reaction score
In case you guys haven't noticed, Cynical, MicrotechXP and Torch have been added as new account managers.

iubtalks

Reaction score
pm sended and wish myself goodluck.
I wanna be a account manager.
see whats Corey decide for me. :)

Chris Z

Reaction score
stop making these innocent yet unnecessary posts^^ Alejandro said to not say that and that just lessens your chance of actually getting a staff position and iubtalks, you have ONE post LMFAO