Have you ever tried ghost hunting...

Rhianna

Reaction score
How does one know if a ghost has been captured? Isn't it easy for a ghost to slip away? :D

pasawayz

Reaction score
Well they say that you're lucky if you could spot a ghost on the internet, since appearances can be seen on the internet occasionally. It also depends on the location's intensity of spiritual activity.

Oh, try Willard Library Ghost Cam.

finalbell

Reaction score
I hope that's different from the pricks some people use on the internet. Such as some programs that will flash scary pictures at your computer screen in some interval. ^^;;

No, I haven't tried that yet. But somehow I'm quite interested in the ghost stories in our school. Tried spending the night in the school and saw nothing. =C

pasawayz

Reaction score
They told me that people with sixth sense/third eye could see spirits... and these spirits want to tap to the medium so that their message would be sent to the intended living recipient.

OKCGC/PRG Cam. Ghost cam in an abandoned hospital.

Oh. and about the fake web cam? Yes, there are some jokers out there. I've gotten into one, but I forgot the URL of the site.

pasawayz

Reaction score
Part two of my previous post:

====================

finalbell said:
I hope that's different from the pricks some people use on the internet. Such as some programs that will flash scary pictures at your computer screen in some interval. ^^;;

Yes the links are real-time and fool-proof. There's no joke about it.

====================

Corey said:
How do you ghost hunt?

Here sre some steps I formulated myself, though I haven't tried them myself yet.
1. Find a place where it is rumored to have ghost sightings, hauntings, spooky happenings (a cementery, an abandoned building, or your house :D would be fine). Plan on how would you roam around it. Straightforward? Left-right? Up-down? Topsy-turvy?

2. Pack up. Prepare in the bag:
  • Flashlight
  • Water
  • Pocket radio (AM/FM), if you're spooked with the ghostly noises
  • Notebook, to log happenings on your trip
  • Optional Tape recorder, to record spooky sounds on the trip
  • Anything you think you might need, since I forgot about what to put up in here.

2.1 Also, preapre things that can capture a ghostly moment. A camera would be fine. A digital camera would be better. A video camera would be great (if you could afford one, unlike me :rolleyes: ).

Note: If your camera or video camera has a thermal imaging feature, you're very lucky, since you'll know where a spirit could be (indicated cold colors).

If you don't have any camera, buy a disposable camera (closest to a camera, but one-use only). Still couldn't afford? Get an artistic person with a third eye. :D

3. Get a partner (you don't want to scream alone in case you see one ;) ). This would serve as your shock absorber in case you are scared in the middle of the trip. Don't rent a person who has heart attack, fear of ghosts, fear of dark places, and fear of Elvis Presley. :eek: ;) .

4. Plan your visit at night. This is where you can get better view of the place, and the ghosts.

5. When the time finally comes, go to the place of haunting. Scream if you like, but save it so tha you can use it in case you feel something paranormalistic.

Signs of ghost encounter:
1. Weird, unusual sounds
2. White, fabric-like formation in sight (or it could be any color)
3. Sudden drop in temperature
4. Things that move by itself, like banging doors and windows, tables that move by itself, vases that are floationg, and your partner's hair that is rising.
5. If you could feel something strange in your surrounding, it is also a ghost encounter

Well, I think this list is still incomplete, but I also think this is some of the basic necessities in ghost hunting.

====================

Theory said:
Nope, doubt I ever will, heh.

If you're too scared going outside, just try ghost hunting on the internet. Try these links:

Willard Library Ghost Cam
OKCGC/PRG Cam
Live Ghost Watch Webcam (at Ireland) (Java Version) (Non-Java Version)

Don't worry, you'll not feel something paranormalic on your room when you visit these sites, unless there IS something creeping up on your back. :eek: :D

I'll post some more links when I get back, but then you can always search at Google (juct click here and you'll get results on live ghost cams).

fergandross

Reaction score
hey all the people who are interested in the supernatural and ghosts etc, do you watch Most Haunted? i love it and it's great, but some of it i can have my suspicions on, like when Derek Acorah gets possessed it looks kind of fake, and ddi any of you see Derren Brown's phsycic circle?

pasawayz

Reaction score
um... for me i don't know that show. can you post the URL of this show?

by the way, it's psychic.

mskprathap

Reaction score
Are u people kidding!
Its late night here and all lights off except mine.Only strret lights and that too dim and here I am reading this topic about Ghost Hunting.

Great! It couldn't be asking for more.
I'll just pray to GOD for all my sins and go to sleep.
LOL

mskprathap