Having trouble creatign free hosting account; Error Code: C4415D41

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerain

Reaction score
An error occurred as your hosting account signup was executed. The error is shown below:

The username xerain is already in use.

I read the sticky and tried pushing cancel and going to hosting, but that didn't work. I tried it 3 times over the last couple of days.

I used to have the account xerain.exofire.net, but I think that was deleted when you guys did that major server work a couple months back. The one I'm signing up for is xerain.elementfx.com, because it's not giving me the option for exofire, however I'd really appreciate it if I could get the exofire one back.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see that you still have a pending hosting account. If it's not created by tomorrow, then completely cancel all attempts and try to sign up again.

xerain

Reaction score
It wasn't pending so much as it was sitting there with an error. I thought leaving it there would prove more helpful, but I guess not, so it's canceled now.

And I feel I should clarify again, I've tried signing up and canceling the error about 4 times now. I've read the sticky and followed it's advice. It doesn't work.

Last edited:

xerain

Reaction score
I tried again today, and again, instant error... pushing cancel does nothing but cancel the attempt.

xerain

Reaction score
So at this point should I be making a new thread because no one is going to bother reading something that's already been replied to?

Status
Not open for further replies.