Hello evryone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey evryone

I have singed up for the free hosting plan for the first plan. Admins please accept my application :) i will be very happy if you do :) i will wait patiently 24 maybe 48 hours i read the FAQ

Last edited:

Lukasz

Reaction score
i have a question
do i need to post once a month or no?
what if a make a anime html template by using legal picture can i put it on my site? i read the tos but still don't know abut anime html template im gonna make about logging in once a month or posting i think there is no such thing on this host
well well thnx Corey you helped me alot :)

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No posting required.

-Corey

Lukasz

Reaction score
i have a question how much pointsor reputation points do i need to upgrade? to plan 2:excl:

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey admins
i have been waiting more then 48 hours for my application to get accepted,my patience is running out slowly but i try to keep cool. Its still in the pending status. I have decided to get the advanced plan if you would be so kind and change that for me cuase i wonna put a forum and a guestbook and maybe some other script my applications name is Lukasz Free Hosting application or something
i made a mistake and thought i waited 24 hurs but its more then tahat more then 48 hours

Last edited:

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey admins

i think i know why i hvn't gotten it yet
I think that you need 100 points, but im not sure about the Advanced plan, how much points you need for the advanced plan does anyone know, cuase i would like to get Advanced Plan like i said in the earlier reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.