Hello, Hola~

alid1712

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Alid, and I'm from Brunei Darussalam. I arrived here bringing with the same reasons like all of you ( at x10hosting.com) too; which is to host our personal website.

Well basically I'm a freelance Blogger. I blogged since late 2004. I'm not saying that I'm addicted to blogging, but i still do update my blog frequently. What I mean by frequently is that each month is a MUST for me to post something.

Beside blogging, I love to make new friends, internationally and local (Brunei). I'm still a student, as undergraduate Scholar at a Local University, which you can see understand, paying for an webhosting is not my option. Maybe someday, when i do get a jon, I may can afford the charging hosting.

To x10hosting, I sincerely say thank you to you, to give a chance and pleasure for me to host my domain name here freely. And for all of you here, I wish you an Happy Christmas Day and a Happy new year. :biggrin:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.

Jesse

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.