Hello.

BrettFreeman

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brett Freeman, and I have just found your community! Very nice place you guys & gals have going here. I have been bored the past couple of weeks, and I need something to keep me busy. I hope to become a regular member of this community, and maybe become a staff member. I have a lot of expierence in WHM and cPanel. I am fluent in PHP, MySQL & HTML. I use Photoshop CS also. I will be posting a lot in these forums, and I hope you all like me. Also, I am a very good typist. I dispise typing in a sloppy fasion. :)

-Brett Freeman

n4tec

Reaction score
Welcome to x10... i hope you like it... I have been a member for 2 months not sure when... x10 offer great services to its members...

Enjoy your stay @ x10....

*4*

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10hosting.com! You will enjoy your stay here because this is the best hosting and that the poeple here are nice and will help you with your problems as fast as posibble! Once again welcome to x10hosting!

clement

Reaction score
hi guys..welcome to X10..have fun around the forums and well may you guys get hosted here soon!

Chris

Reaction score
Yeah, welcome.

It's a plus you type in google English. I don't ask for the members to type like me, with all capitols and stuff, but at least write in complete sentences! When I first came here, I thought 80% of the people learned English as their second language... not good.

You will have a good time here.

Origin

Reaction score
Welcome! English is my third language, but I know it well. It has been with me since I was 8.

I'm also semi-fluent in Chinese and Japanese - very interesting languages they are.

BrettFreeman

Reaction score
Cool! I don't really have a desire to learn a second language, even though Spanish may be a helpful language to learn.

Chris

Reaction score
Yes, basically. I'm like 75% German. Now I don't have the same accent my mom has, though. She has a real German accent.

Origin

Reaction score
Germany's pretty cool. German's cool in general.

But Chinese and Japanese are the most interesting to learn :D I've lived in three countries ^_^ (Not including trips / vacations)... meaning for at least 2 years in each place

Chris

Reaction score
No, not really any immediate intentions... It would be cool to go back, but I wouldn't really have a reason, just for fun.

My cousin speaks Chinese. He taught me to count to 10, :laughing:

n4tec

Reaction score
German is easy to learn but has some complicated stuff to grab....

*4*

Chris

Reaction score
nforchange said:
German is easy to learn but has some complicated stuff to grab....

*4*

Not really... I mean it was easy for me, just because I'm 75% German and my mom taught me a lot when I was young, but generally it's not, especially coming from English.

The grammer is very very hard, coming from English.