Hello

XainFaith

Reaction score
Hi there im Xain Faith.

Abit about me.

I am a novice software engineer i have spent well pritty much the majority of my so far short life programing.
Some of the languages i know are Php, C++, Html...Others iv dabled in are Javasript, DHTML, QBasic, Basic.

I am a 21 year old Male from Canada. Going to marryed in the next two years and have a baby on the way.

Why i am on X10:

Well for the most part becaues i can get hosting free here and have access to a mysql database.
My recent project i am going to be undertaking is a Arcade game website. login and play i will have to track the amount of games played and band with used as i don't wish to overload the server as that would result in suspension and thats not what i need nor want. I estimate once my account issues and matanice is done on the server the project will take about 4 days time to code the site and MySql database Code. The Main idea is to Get adsence revenue. Hopefuly move to server that i can own and not drain the servers here i can get a nice server for a year for about 50 cnd :p we will see how it goes.If anyone has Games they write that are of good taste i would be more then happy to have you aboard and work something out. the site will be free for all users so if you get board and i got it done you can come and play and browse the site.

Anyways thats about it have fun keep moving forward and don't let life get you down.

Regards XainFaith

Jesse

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Currently work is going on in the servers. Please read the News and Announcements section before you proceed with anything.