Hello...

picklu

Reaction score
Hello,
I like photography. Here is the link of my captured pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/picklu/

hope U all will enjoy this...

I am new in the x10 host :) its nice to be here. I have a domain www.picklu.net

How I can host this in x10 is there any idea??? I am really newbie in domain hosting.

Is there any idea How to subscribe??? While i created my acc I uncheck all :(
It will be helpful to get suggestions from the members

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
to use your domain with x10 hosting you need to alter a few settings, both at the registrar and in cpanel.
Step one: Set the name servers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com at your registrar (if you don't have that option it is possible to use cname, you find the IP of your server in the info panel to the left in cpanel)
Step two: In cpanel click parked domains (if you want it to be your main domain) or addon domains (if you want it to be in a subfolder), and enter your domain name there.

Step two can be done in another way as well, but I'd say using addon or parked domain is prefered, because then you always have a fall back to the x10 hosting domain you chose when you signed up, in case something goes wrong.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you run into any problems just ask :) If you use irc there's a lot helpful people there

server: irc.x10hosting.com
channel: #x10hosting

Irc is not official support, but for the most time there's someone there that can assist