Hellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

akuma01956

Reaction score
You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately

What is that dont under stand??:nuts:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved to Free Hosting

Your site is not suspended.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You have been suspended for inactivity.[...]

What is that dont under stand??
I take it you didn't read the ToS. Always read the ToS. The message is explained there.

The reason for the forum-login requirement is to prevent abuse of the X10 free servers and try to get users to read the news and service alerts.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately

What is that dont under stand??:nuts:

Hi akuma01956,

It seems like you have already successfully manually unsuspended your account. For future reference, if you are ever suspended for inactivity again because you did not log in to the forums a minimum of once every 31 days, you can go to your Account Management Panel at http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?suspensionreport and manually unsuspend yourself again.

Now that your account is no longer suspended and the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled, I am going to close this support thread to mark it as resolved. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to create a new support ticket.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.