HELP! Account Suspended, HIGH CPU USAGE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan_bowen_200624

Reaction score
I dont egsacaly understand what this means but its happening alot and its really anoying because i run a php game with mysql, and crons and stuff but i keep getting suspended for high cpu usage, why is this happening how can i stop thi? Please Help!!
July 12 at 4:04 pmsuspensionYou have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immed.
July 12 at 4:04 pmsuspensionYou have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automa.
July 7 at 4:18 pmunsuspensionNot applicable
July 7 at 2:11 pmsuspensionYou have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automa.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You were suspended because a script of your's uses too much resources in a too short lapse of time. Some wordpress caching plugins are known to cause this problem. You can unsuspended yourself from the account panel.

ryan_bowen_200624

Reaction score
Hmm, i have a 1 minuite curl cron could that be it? because without the crnos the game has no features really it messes the whole game up without the one minuite cron

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you mean you have a 1 minute cron job running on x10hosting, then the system should have cancelled the cron job.

ryan_bowen_200624

Reaction score
well if there is a feature to add a 1 min cron job well thats just stuiped, i will try coding some sort thing that updates it with unix_timesttamp then -.-

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

when i go to the list with everything thats happening when i click on the suspended thing then click view status it comes up with two thingys but not the unsuspension one where do i un-suspend my account?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The minimum allowed time for cron jobs on free hosting is once every 5 minutes. Paid premium hosting allows 1 minute crons. As descalzo stated, the system should have deleted your 1 minute cron.

Regardless, the fact that this is happening to you often means that your site might be too complicated or resource-intensive to effectively run on free hosting. You should look into your scripts to see if you can optimize your database queries, etc. and perhaps remove some features that require a lot of processing time. If this isn't possible, then you should consider upgrading to premium hosting, where resource limits are much higher and 1 minute crons are allowed (in addition to many other perks).

There should be a link in your account panel to unsuspend your account. If you cannot find such a link, check to make sure that the latest suspension reason states that you can unsuspend your account automatically as (if I recall correctly) the 3rd and later suspensions for high resource usage must be unsuspended manually by a CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.