Help from scratch...website done in frontpage, how do i upload it to my x10hosting si

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavianto

Reaction score
Anyone out there that can help me step by step to upload my website please? I have done it in frontpage, how do i get it from frontpage onto my x10hosting site? I'm realy lost here, its just a basic info site with a few pictures. I have named the main home file index.htm. What now? I have managed to do it the first time around but then i wanted to upload new images and it stuffed up everything. Now i want to upload a whole new page from scratch but cant seem to get it right. Please please help, im realy dumb with these things, i'm a graphic designer by trade. Kind regards, Laurette

kadai

Reaction score
Re: Help from scratch...website done in frontpage, how do i upload it to my x10hostin

The best way to upload your files is using a FTP client :3

Just grab one (Filezilla, for example) configure it with the details of your account:
FTP Address: ftp.yourserver.com (or ftp.yoursubdomain.x10domain.com if i'm not wrong)
Your username, and password.

Once you get connected, be sure that whenever you select to transfer (upload) a file, to override it if it already exists. This will make the current file uploaded the one being displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.