Help Me with Animation

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Ok so Im trying to make this animation for a movie. I dotn want it to be to complex. I want it to be a straight view of like this land with all the seasons combined with like snow and like trees with orange leaves and green leaves a river and live sleaves and snow falling form the sky. How do I go about doing this? Will this be hard?

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
what kind of animation?
if you want a realistic type itll be awfully hard unless you have some effects from some kind of movie making or dvd making software

if you need something comical looking you could just photoshop a series of images, change them layer by layer, and play them one after the other to generate a moving image..

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Im using it for a movie. I want it real looking. I hate those 3d object programs tho I cant use them.

jusama14

Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
Ok so Im trying to make this animation for a movie. I dotn want it to be to complex. I want it to be a straight view of like this land with all the seasons combined with like snow and like trees with orange leaves and green leaves a river and live sleaves and snow falling form the sky. How do I go about doing this? Will this be hard?

Start out by using Bryce, it's really good for landscaping and it's pretty easy. If you need any help with it just pm me, there are tons of tutorials for it out there.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
jusama14 said:
Start out by using Bryce, it's really good for landscaping and it's pretty easy. If you need any help with it just pm me, there are tons of tutorials for it out there.

Where can I get it?

Rising

Reaction score
ive never used Brice... i have Blender, GMAX, Terragen, WorldEditer, and some like Animax or something wierd..

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Rising said:
ive never used Brice... i have Blender, GMAX, Terragen, WorldEditer, and some like Animax or something wierd..

Those are all to hard. WHere can I get Bryce?