Help needed for un-suspending my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmall

Reaction score
Hi,
My site was working fine before the server upgrade started and then for the last two days I had problems logging into my cpanel. And today in the Suspension report, I have this message

You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3

But there is no link to unsuspend my account. Could you please kindly let me know how to unsuspend it?

Also my site is down for almost more than a week now and can't understand how it got suspended for high resource usage :(

TIA.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
It's in the account panel. Click on view unsuspension reason (or something similar) and it says in there.

~Callum

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
My site was working fine before the server upgrade started and then for the last two days I had problems logging into my cpanel. And today in the Suspension report, I have this message

You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3

But there is no link to unsuspend my account. Could you please kindly let me know how to unsuspend it?

Also my site is down for almost more than a week now and can't understand how it got suspended for high resource usage :(

TIA.
Our Support system is having some problem.. Wait for a staff member there..
They will unsuspend you..

Status
Not open for further replies.