Help, please! Unable to log in to cPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi

Reaction score
Please help. I would like to work on the site. I'm able to get into the account manager, I'm not suspended, and typing my URL in the address bar takes me to the place holder page. But, I'm not able to log in to my cPanel. (I had logged in a few times, before the server upgrade, and I'm sure I'm using the correct user name and password.) I've been working on some things, for the site, and would like to be able to get in and work on adding pages, asap.

Thank you, in advance!
Bambi

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account works fine for me. Make sure you are using all lowercase letters for your cPanel user name when logging into cPanel.

Bambi

Reaction score
I am using lower case. I'm also sure I'm using the correct password. I can get into the account manager fine, just not the cPanel and ftp. :s I definitely don't want to get suspended, for not having an index page up, when it would just take a matter of minutes to put up something simple to start with.

Any suggestions? Does changing my password in the account manager change it for the cPanel? I could do that. In fact I think I'll try that while I wait to see if there are any other ideas.
Edit:
BTW, thanks, chougard, for moving this post. Wasn't entirely sure where to put it.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Just a thought - but the name / password for Account Manager is different than your Cpanel ... ( usually )
Are you sure you are using the correct name / password for it?

Bambi

Reaction score
Yes, though I could be wrong. How would I go about getting the info resent? I just tried changing my password, in the account manager, and that didn't work, so I guess that's just for the account manager.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've sent you a new hosting password by PM. Use that password to login to cPanel. You'll be able to change it once you've logged in.

CowManiac

Reaction score
I've got the same problem. When I click or type in the URL, it brings up a message saying "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". I diagnosed the problem but nothing was wrong that it could find. And my two accounts are linked, so when I log into one I log into the other, right? Sorry about this.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Bambi: Is this resolved? Are you able to log in now?

CowManiac: Create your own thread if you have not already.

markstallon

Reaction score
well same problem for me also i am also not able to get access to my account marbletiles.elementfx.com username marble i dont know even if my account is suspended please give me my data, i dont think i can demand you for it" free hosting" na i just installed joomla made some v.good stuff for marble tiles and then i got suspension letter .from 6 days i am waiting and i also dont know which sscript from joomla is doing or creating problem that i can fix its all in water for me.. whatever x10 is good *if support can help then please help me out yaar

Status
Not open for further replies.