Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaedub

Reaction score
I've not been able to login to cpanel since ive signed up....plus I've had this message for over 3 hours...
Your application for PHP v was accepted and your account is pending a PHP version upgrade....

Johnny

Reaction score
Will cpanel not show up? like a connection error?

you have some program blocking port 2082 most likely, your firewall?

try 2083

jaedub

Reaction score
It's more like an invalid password...I get the username password dialog....but it doesnt let me login using the exact info sent in my confirmation/welcome email!!
Edit:
Okay........??

Last edited:

jaedub

Reaction score
Yesterday...
Edit:
The concern is, I can't do anything cuz I cant login to CPanel!! Is anyone gonna help or what?
Edit:
Wow, this is unbelieveable! I CAN'T LOGIN AND NOBODY IS GOING TO HELP?? HOW PROFESSIONAL....

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yesterday...
Edit:
The concern is, I can't do anything cuz I cant login to CPanel!! Is anyone gonna help or what?
Edit:
Wow, this is unbelieveable! I CAN'T LOGIN AND NOBODY IS GOING TO HELP?? HOW PROFESSIONAL....

Nobody is going to help? And yet, you have people responding to your thread. You are not the only person on this forum that is posting a message. And if you look, every time you post right after your last one, it just adds to the last post. Our staff is all volunteer and not everyone is on rushing around to assist just you.

Please PM me your Cpanel name, if you are ad-free or Ad-enhanced. I'll look into the matter. But the attitude right now that you displayed, saying we are unprofessional for not helping, almost made me want to just close the thread without helping you. One thing to learn around here is a little patience and understanding.

EDIT / Update :

I am moving your support request to Level Two support. It seems your account doesn't show in our system, and the domain name is available. By moving to Level Two support, this will notify the admins to help with your issue.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you changed your domain / sub-domain recently?

jaedub

Reaction score
My bad on the attitude, it's just a VERY bad first impression. I just signed up yesterday and I have not been able to log into my cPanel since!

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Can you forward your welcome e-mail to brandon[@]x10hosting.com.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Alright, It looks like your account wasn't created on our servers. I have created the account on our servers and it should all be working now. You will need to resubmit the PHP Version upgrade though, I think.

jaedub

Reaction score
Thank you! However, it will not let me resubmit the PHP upgrrade and it still shows this: Your application for PHP v was accepted and your account is pending a PHP version upgrade
Edit:
What about that????

Last edited:

jaedub

Reaction score
It says I currently have intermediate version..thank you very much!!

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Wait up to 12hs since the time Brandon re-created your account. If you still get errors with the mail or fsock functions please post back.

chandima3010

Reaction score
what is this???? i ddnt get it................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.