Help redirecting my site

Apiarios3Estaciones

Reaction score
Hello, I need help redirecting my site

I have a domain with an address, and I need help to be able to redirect the hosting to that address, I appreciate the help.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Redirect the domain (address) to the hosting. Update the domain nameservers to X10hosting nameservers..

Last edited:

Apiarios3Estaciones

Reaction score
Redirect the domain (address) to the hosting. Update the domain nameservers to X10hosting nameservers..
Yes, that is what I am trying, in the control panel I have uploaded the index.htm files and the folder, then I have gone to the domain Management section and I have added the address I want to go to, but I don't know what else to do .

ctyrd

Reaction score
So apiarios3estaciones.uy is the default domain of your x10hosting account?

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
The domain needs to be added to your x10hosting account.

Apiarios3Estaciones

Reaction score
I did it, but it doesn't work, and the tutorials there are a little old and things have changed on the 10hosting website, I'm going to keep trying, you are very kind, thank you very much for your help.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Who is the registrar for apiarios3estaciones.uy? It looks as if your on x11 server. It may need a Admin to review. I cannot get past the ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. I will ask for a review on discord.
Propagation!

Last edited:

ctyrd

Reaction score
I did it, but it doesn't work, and the tutorials there are a little old and things have changed on the 10hosting website, I'm going to keep trying, you are very kind, thank you very much for your help.
Well I am getting a Privacy error now. DNS is still propagating. Can you add SSL cert?

I would check DNS records also. Using CNAME records for MX records. https://intodns.com/apiarios3estaciones.uy

Last edited: