Help with CO.CC Domain :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

sackomedia12

Reaction score
I need help with my co.cc domain how do i take off the URL forwarding it says its service is URL forwarding how do i disable it :(

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you tell us what domain you are having problems with? We can't change any of the settings on your .co.cc domains; you can only do that through co.cc's account panel.

sackomedia12

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Could you tell us what domain you are having problems with? We can't change any of the settings on your .co.cc domains; you can only do that through co.cc's account panel.
My domain is Sackomedia.co.cc but were is the place were i disable the URL forwarding on the co.cc site?

Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
not sure exactly what your trying to do but you gotta go to the co.cc website and near the top right area look for "returning users" or somthing like that and click it and sign in. When you do you can go to manage domains and click "set up" from there you can make whatever changes you want.

sackomedia12

Reaction score
not sure exactly what your trying to do but you gotta go to the co.cc website and near the top right area look for "returning users" or somthing like that and click it and sign in. When you do you can go to manage domains and click "set up" from there you can make whatever changes you want.
I know i just wanna find out how to take of the URL forwarding on my domain when i go look at it beside it it says Service: URL Forwarding how do i disable that?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You'd need to change it to a different type of service. If you log into co.cc and edit the domain, select Nameservers, and if you want to use it with x10, use:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

sackomedia12

Reaction score
Hello,

You'd need to change it to a different type of service. If you log into co.cc and edit the domain, select Nameservers, and if you want to use it with x10, use:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
OK i put the servers now what do i put for the section
Redirect To(URL) ?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It should disappear when you select nameservers. From memory, there are options/radio buttons in big red HR lines.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You will find continuing to post in this thread is the best way to get help. I'm around quite a lot, but am in UK time and it's 11:20PM here now.
There is pretty much always a CA here to help you, so it's best not to direct your attention to one in particular. You'll get a much better spread of answers by allowing everyone to answer. :)

But if you're not interested, PM is the best way to contact me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.