Help with putting my adds on my forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
That is were I put mine right at the top and it looks ok there to. I also added the <center></center> tags above and below it to get it in the middle so it was centered

Holic

Reaction score
Chris said:
Are you using the code from http://x10hosting.com/ads.php?

Is it all formatted EXACTLY how it is on the ad page? If it's all on one line, it will not work.

As for the problems you had with it appearing. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but it is normal for it to not be there every once and a while. Now if it does it a ton, then I'm not sure. But every 10 times or so, it will disappear.

Wow, that was my problem the entire time. Thanks for the help. :teeth_smi

Rhianna

Reaction score
Holic, do you have the x10Advanced Plan or the x10Corporate Plan?

Why is it taking 15 minutes for you to tell me if you are on the x10Advanced Hosting Plan or the x10Corporate? If anyone is to help you, the person must know which plan you are on.

Holic

Reaction score
x10Advanced plan, and I was taking a shower to answer yours questions. As I stated in the post before yours, I got it. The text had to be EXACTLY like it was posted, instead of all scrunched together.

CHATtalk

Reaction score
can you please post the code from your modified template file, i have the same problem

Chris

Reaction score
CHATtalk said:
can you please post the code from your modified template file, i have the same problem

Well if you have the same problem, you don't need his code. Copy the ad code that corresponds to your account at the x10Hosting Ad page. Then, you have to space out the lines so it appears EXACTLY like it does on the ad page. You CANNOT have it all on one line or it will not show.

CHATtalk

Reaction score
ok i got it on, but again, it doesnt show on every single page. every few clicks it doesnt show

Holic

Reaction score
CHATtalk, I believe that's because an ad is missing on the server. I have the same problem. It's there most of the time, but every once in awhile it disappears.

yhap2003

Reaction score
It's the header you need to put it in. Sry i don't know to operate phpbb that much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.