Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

1911a2189874

Reaction score
hi: Opened account - uploaded website - all OK - fine - then rcvd notice that not logged in for 30 days (I had been using FTP client) - logged in but still could not get through with FTP - site disappeared - logged in to x10hosting.com but says there is no support you have to go to forum. No link and not even a clue. Eventually found the URL for support. Logged in again - only just. The CATCHPA is super-cryptic. Not even sure I have go it now. Still cannot get through with FTP client. So: No website - how do I get to re-upload my website ... again ? Any ideas ? I may not be able to find your reply. Or if you do post a reply I may not be able to logon to read it. Or I might logon to the wrong page or something. So if you could put your reply in the personal column of the NY Times I will check every day for the next six months. Anyway. If it does not happen. It's been good and good luck all.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you didn't login to the forums at least once every 31 days, then your account was probably suspended for inactivity and then deleted itself after there was no resolution. Feel free to sign up again through your account panel. After you get a new hosting account, please remember to login to the forums at least once every 31 days. Logins to the account panel, cPanel, and ftp do not count as activity, only the forum logins count as actiivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.