help!

Rising

Reaction score
ok my stepdad makes it so he can run through my registry n find my myspace password, so he found that n he and my my mom dig through my stuff, is there anyway to stop this?

Zenax

Reaction score
prevent his access to your computer? also if u tell it not to keep an account of ur password, clear out all files, such as temp files, cookies etc, there should be no recollection in the registery, if Im correct?

Chris Z

Reaction score
Do they make this known unto you? Because if they don't think you know, you could simply do what Zenax said, but don't lock them out, because then they'll know that you know they're looking. Also, don't delete ALL the cookies, just the ones that they don't want you going to (I.E. Myspace, etc.) and change your (myspace) password too.

swirly

Reaction score
hmm yeah if they know like chris said, and you use a diff computer, go into your bios and set up a password in it, or maybe you can use true crypt in someway....i just do windows key+l to switch users and my mom cant get past that much less know how to do anything else if she does.