Hey from Dilmah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilmah

Reaction score
Hi i'm Dilmah and i'm hoping to use this hosting to learn PHP then build my webcomic site. It would help though if I could access my CPanel control panel and find out what this means

Message from Admin:

Please update the DNS (nameservers) at your domain registrar to the followings:
ns1.x10hosting.com -> 69.93.137.173
ns2.x10hosting.com -> 69.93.137.172

:(

chitwa

Reaction score
Dont worry about such stuff. you will come to know them later. As of the moment, if you havent recieved an email from x10 hosting, you dont have a domain and so, no cpanel. The moment you recieve an email, all will be clear!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I`m going to move this to client support were its supposed to be. The nameservers are used to point your domain to x10, if you dont have one, dont worry but them.

Dilmah

Reaction score
chitwa said:
Dont worry about such stuff. you will come to know them later. As of the moment, if you havent recieved an email from x10 hosting, you dont have a domain and so, no cpanel. The moment you recieve an email, all will be clear!

I can now login to my cPanel account but I have to use the IP to login and not the domain. Is there something I need to configure in the cPanel or do i just wait? The domain is http://lockandload.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.