Hey guys check this website out!

tittat

Reaction score
*****Thread Moved to Review My Site Section*****

freecrm

Reaction score
I've taken a good look around and I have to admit, I'm a little confused!

Firstly, your http://www.graphicsdesign.co.cc/ site is down so I can't review yet.

The site your asking us to review is a real mixture of styles and "ahem" generators!

Your index page for instance still has a generator tag of "Reymar Diaz Guia" and yet other pages use different styles and graphics throughout.

To be honest, each page on it's own looks good, but the mixture is strange - and links are not consistent.

The tell tale signs of template reconstructions are obvious in your <style> coding - with lots of messy link, page and <div> tag definitions.

My advice would be to stick with the best design and keep it all the way through.

Secondly, try to optimise for a 1024x768 resolution or less. You main image looks like it might have been at one time, but the addition of the menu and scrolling text go outside the "fold" and make it look disconnected.

A bit of work here could make this site really good!

lucman_noor

Reaction score
Yah i know first website its not consistent..but its a client request so i cannot disagree with him hehehehe..for the first website hmmm i admit it HTML is generated by WYSIWYG but the layout is mine..heheheh anyways thanks for the comments