Hey...

youngren

Reaction score
Ok, so I guess posting here is part of the free part. I've just had to post an unsuspension request. A week ago it was for inactivity and I have no idea what it is for now. But in any case, here's my introduction.

My name is Erik Youngren and I am a Graphic Designer for Pueblo Publishers in Glendale Arizona. We produce 2 weekly newspapers (The Glendale Star and Peoria Times) and a number of other publications.

I'm 37 and married. I have a 4 year old and currently my wife is pregnant (which we are happy about).

We moved to Arizon in September of 2000 from California. I like the climate here. My favorite pastimes are RPGs (the pencil, paper, and plastic dice variety, particularly Rolemaster), animae, comic books, and computers. I'm a Mac fan having given my PC the boot in 2002 (too may problems).

I'm pretty active in Quarks forums (www.quark.com/service/forums) which is a forums for QuarkXPress users, one of the tools of my profession.

The site I setup here is mainly a site just for communication with myself and those that happen to be gaming with me, although others can come by if they wish. It's a forum site (if they left me have it back). forums.wanderingmonk.x10hosting.com

Anyway, that's me. Hello to all here.