Hi all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcrpine59

Reaction score
Hi all. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I just thought I would interduce myself. I am Kevin I am a blind user of your hosting servuses. I would like to say I think it is good so far I am useing them for a podcast site that I am makeing. I love all of the scripts you all have on the site control pannel. I have a question though. What is the file size limit on the ftp server that you get with your account? I didn't see anything telling us what size is the max size for files. I herd about you all from a friend of mine who is also useing your servuses. Keep up the good job. Would like to know some of you all in the community as well. Talk to you all soon. Kevin Roberts

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
***Moved to Free Hosting***

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi all. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I just thought I would interduce myself. I am Kevin I am a blind user of your hosting servuses. I would like to say I think it is good so far I am useing them for a podcast site that I am makeing. I love all of the scripts you all have on the site control pannel. I have a question though. What is the file size limit on the ftp server that you get with your account? I didn't see anything telling us what size is the max size for files. I herd about you all from a friend of mine who is also useing your servuses. Keep up the good job. Would like to know some of you all in the community as well. Talk to you all soon. Kevin Roberts

Hello and welcome to x10hosting!

Our free hosting package includes unmetered disk space and bandwidth.

There currently isn't any file size limit for regular file uploads through FTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.